During 2018 selection season we invited all students to participate in the competition who:
(1) Are presently studying in the 9th, 10th, and 11th grades and have good academic standing;
(2) Were born between January 1, 2002 and July 15, 2004;
(3) Are eligible to receive a U.S. visa;
(4) Have not lived in the United States for more than three months in the last five years;
(5) Are citizens of Georgia; (6) Have previously studied English or demonstrate English language abilities.
The FLEX program is open to all high school students who meet requirements of the program including students with disabilities. Over 210 disabled students have already studied in the U.S. on this program. The age/grade requirements for disabled students differ from the requirements for other applicants. Disabled candidates must be born between February 15, 2001 and July 15, 2004 and must be studying in 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grades.
Next recruitment season will start in the fall of 2018 year.