For 2019 recruitment year students should fulfill the following criteria:
- Be born between January 1, 2003 and July 15, 2005 AND
- Be currently enrolled in a secondary school in the 9th, 10th, 11th grades*
- Have an academic standing of “good” or better
- Have previously studied English and demonstrated English Language ability at the time of registration
- Meet U.S. visa eligibility requirements
- Be a citizen of Georgia and be able to receive a passport in Georgia
The age/grade eligibility requirements for students with DISABILITIES are the following:
- Students must be born between February 15, 2002 and July 15, 2005
- They must be studying in 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th grades*
*Students who change their grade level to an ineligible grade before their departure to the United States will be disqualified.
Participants can visit one of the test centers to take part in the competition. They need to bring:
1) Birth certificate, or passport, or ID (Original)
2) One recently taken photo 3X4
3) A pen.
Any participant who tries to take tests in more than one Test Center will be disqualified!
No preliminary registration is required!
Please, check the web site regularly, as the dates and testing locations will be updated